About SeedPod Cyber
SeedPod Cyber is a Managing General Agency offering unique insurance programs focused on Cyber Insurance and Tech E&O. We leverage insurance, technology, and partnerships with Managed Service Providers to ensure our clients have the resources to mitigate and transfer risk so they can protect their balance sheet and reputation. SeedPod Cyber’s core values include Trust, Diversity, Partner and Customer Success and Curious Learning. Our goal is to mitigate, transfer and transform cyber and privacy risk so businesses have the confidence to pursue their visions.
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and building our Managed Service Provider (MSP) partner base through a combination of referrals, MSP peer groups, SeedPod third party partnerships and cold calling.
- Sourcing MSPs that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Partnering with our internal resources to drive additional value and expertise.
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions.
- Managing expectations and timelines and acting as leader with other internal stakeholders relative to their MSP accounts
- Have a deep understanding of the way businesses (in particular MSPs) operate, how they make decisions and the priorities that drive decisions.
- 3 years of experience in a customer service or inside sales role
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills, as well as a desire to collaborate, build rapport, add value, and effectively problem-solve with direct staff, organization team members and external stakeholders.
- Agile and decisive; can work with an ambiguous, fast-moving environment while also leading to clarity and solutions; adapts quickly and effectively to change.
- Well-versed in complex sales proposals and presentations. Ability to influence and persuade through advanced written and verbal communication skills.
SeedPod Cyber is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.