Cyber insurance designed to help you and your clients grow…..
How SeedPod Works
Qualify to Partner with option to obtain E&O / Cyber Insurance
Identify Clients with SeedPod’s Tech Stack Requirements
Qualified Clients get SeedPod’s preferred pricing and terms on Cyber Insurance
MSPs improve cross-sells and retention and participate in SeedPod co-marketing efforts.
Why Partner with SeedPod?
1. Competitive Tech E&O Insurance
Our Partners have the opportunity secure Tech E&O / Cyber Insurance as part of our on-boarding process. And because our on-boarding involves a more thorough assessment than traditional underwriting, our terms are competitive.
2. Opportunity to uniquely position their security tech stack to upsell existing clients and attract new clients
3. Reduce 3rd Party (Client) Risk
The more your clients are both insured and secure, the less risk they present to you.
4. Gain New Customers & Client Lock-in
SeedPod’s program promotes client upsells and retention through the combined value of our offering and your security platform.
And, we leverage that partnership in sourcing new business via co-marketing efforts to prospect business that aligns with our program and your strategy
1. Competitive Cyber Insurance
By leveraging the MSP’s knowledge and platform with our underwriting process, we are able to offer competitive pricing and terms.
2. Streamlined Sales and Renewal Process
Because we integrate with your MSP, we streamline the application and underwriting process.
3. Improved Security Posture and Incident Readiness
With our Partners’ security solutions and our insurance and risk management services, we put our clients in the best place to maintain their balance sheet and their reputation.
SeedPod Cyber Insurance Solutions
The SeedPod Cyber Insurance Program incorporates comprehensive cyber insurance protection to protect businesses with less than 500M in revenue from:
- Data Breaches
- Ransomware Attacks
- Insider Threats
- Social Engineering Attacks
- Cyber Threat and Media Related Lawsuits
- Loss of income due to Cyber Related Incidents
- Expenses required to restore systems and/or data
- Enhanced Privacy Protections
- Optional Tech E&O (for MSPs and MSSPs)